Our Competitive Advantages
DIPLOMA OF THE LEADING HIGH SCHOOL OF RUSSIA INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL TOP RATINGS• State diploma of the Master of Economics
• Training in the world's leading universities in the exchange program and the "Two Diplomas" program
• International learning environment with students from different countries
• Developing teamwork skills in an international environment
• Education, in demand both in Russia and abroad.
PROFESSOR-TEACHING COMPOSITION• Invited teachers, scientists from Western universities and business schools, experienced business practices.
• Regular master classes from leaders of leading Russian and transnational corporations, international organizations and state and political figures.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTSForeign students, upon admission to the magistracy, are given the opportunity to settle in the hostel and an additional opportunity to study the Russian language.
HIGH LEVEL OF EMPLOYMENT• High demand for graduates of the Moscow School of Economics of the Moscow State University on the global labor market due to high level of education, intensive internships and practice:
Central Bank, Ernst & Young, PWC, Bashneft, Gazprom, L'Oreal, Microsoft, Societe Generale Bank, Mars, Leroy Merlin, etc .;
• Students often find work already in the process of studying at a master's degree.
STUDYING PROGRAMS• Fundamental and current knowledge of international finance and economics;
• Included training course for CFA ® for development of practical skills and professional competencies;
• Individual educational trajectory, a wide range of specialized disciplines;
• Correspondence of knowledge of students to the requirements of employers
• Training programs are compiled and updated to meet the requirements of the employer and meet the demands of the labor market;
• Training is conducted entirely in English.
DEVELOPING THE NETWORK OF INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS• Stably developing partnerships of the Moscow School of Economics of the Moscow State University with Western universities in the field of double diplomas, exchange programs and internships:
• University of Leicester (England),
• University of Primorsk (Slovenia),
• University of Pavia (Italy)
• Frankfurt School of Finance and Management (Germany) ...
Director of MSE MSU Academician A.D. Nekipelov
The Moscow School of Economics of the Lomonosov Moscow State University, is a comparatively young faculty of the largest and oldest Russian University, was established on the initiative of its Rector V.A. Sadovnichy, Full Member of RAS in 2004.
As part of the implementation of the main goal of the MSE MSU - training of highly qualified economists, this year, for the first time in the Moscow State University, we "launch" two English-language international Master degree programs:● "Global Economics and Finance"
●"Economics and Finance", in cooperation with the University of Primorsk, Koper, Slovenia.
In cooperation with leading foreign universities, we will do our best to make your studies on these new programs interesting and effective. We believe that good education always leads to exciting professional career development.
Welcome to Moscow School of Economics of the Lomonosov Moscow State University!A.D. Nekipelov, Full Member of RAS Director of MSE MSU